Good Afternoon Comet Parents
The chart below indicates where the most recent helmet count resides for the 2021 Comets Football Season.
We added 11 more players this past week!
Report by Grade:
1st grade added one but still has very low numbers. And the 2nd grade players clearly put them well above an eligible status for a 2021 team.
Third and fourth grade are also both low numbers, but combined they clearly make the cut. No Changes.
Fifth Grade had no changes, and is still short 1 player to officially start in August. Hopefully they’ll even be above 15.
Six grade ADDED SIX players and has great numbers for 2021.
Seventh added THREE players and is short at least 1 player for an official team. Same as 5th  grade, hoping they get 16 or greater players overall.
And 8th grade added one is now up to 18 players.
Registration will continue for a few more weeks until we cannot delay ordering the custom uniforms.
WE’RE PRESENTLY LOOKING AT HAVING AN EQUIPMENT FITTING SHORTLY AFTER the 4th of JULY! This will allow ample time to get uniforms in. Will announce date/time later.
If you know of anyone pending regst right now because of paying, please have them consider using a three payment plan to make this process easier.
June, July, August payments. It’s critical to resolve registration sooner than later vs delaying as some teams will need to begin making team decisions in 3 weeks or less.
If there are other concerns, have them reach out to us.
If you can help in any way with players in any of the grades highlighted in yellow below and above (especially 5th and 7th) it would be greatly appreciated.
PARENTS – If you own your child’s helmet, it must be certified within the past two years. We will check them all at practice as we do annually.
If they don’t comply, they will be pulled and you will be scrambling for a new one. Current lead time on turnaround for helmet re-certification is 8 (eight) weeks!
We are looking for coaches at the following levels:
FLAG – We have possibly 4 now, will need at least 2-3 more minimum
1st/2nd – May need just a couple coaches
3rd/4th – Need a Head Coach and possibly  2-3 others. Need decision on this within the next week or so.
5th – Good or possibly one more coach
6th – Need to identify Head Coach and possible two others. Need decision on this within the next week or so.
7th – Good
8th – Good
Please contact us if interested.
FIVE weeks from today until practice starts!
Rocket Camp is in TWO Weeks! PLEASE RSVP now.
1.      Please find attached TWO forms for the upcoming Helmet Club Golf outing for the RB Rockets! Golfing is this FRIDAY June 25th! If you cannot make it, even a small donation would greatly help this wonderful group that support the HS football program.
2.      Flag Parents, we’re looking for Coaches at this level. The more the merrier. We can train/instruct at practice for those that are new. Please email if you are interested.
3.      REMINDER – Coach Noll from the RB Rockets, is hosting the 2021 Rocket Camp (flyer attached). June 28th thru July 1st! Please don’t wait until the last minute to register so they can prepare well in advance.
Please forward this 2021 On-line Comet Registration info to anyone who has not yet signed up or interested!
HERE is the Flag link:
HERE is the Tackle link:
Registration issues or questions,
Please contact Abi @<>
OR – 815-451-2705
Our website<>
League website<>
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
God Bless you all and have a great week!

Leave a Comment