Volunteer For the Comets!
Sample day of available volunteer spots:
Stateline Comets volunteers participate in game operation and concessions throughout the season. Please support the Comets by signing up to help out when and where you can. We need volunteers every weekend for home games, for the following areas.
- Field Stripe - Night Before Game or morning before games, stripe field with paint machine (1-2 hrs)
- Field Prep - Morning of Game put out all field markers before 1st game
- Concession Prep - Morning of game set Up Concession stand (1 hour)
- Chain Gang - During Game Two people handle 10 yd markers One person handles ball marker (2 hrs)
- Scorekeeper 1 - During Game Runs the scoreboard from the press box (2 hrs)
- Scorkeeper 2 - During Game Runs the game clock from the press box (2 hrs)
- Announcer - During Game Announces the game from the press box (2 hrs)
- Spotter - During Game Assists Announcer identifying player's name and numbers
- Concessions - During Game Serve customers from concession stand Collect money & make appropriate change Wrap grilled food & replenish coolers (2 hrs)
- Cook Grill Food for Concession Stand Clean-Up - After All Games (1/2 hour)
- Clean-Up - After All Games (1/2 hour)
Those responsible for "end of day" cleanup can see duties involved here...
Full volunteer commitment document can be read here....
Your help is greatly appreciated. Contact your team moms for sign up information.