Comet Update – 9/20/21 Game Week #4 Regular Season
Good Afternoon Comet Parents!
1. This past weekend was a BEAUTIFUL weather day for all Comet Football! And after this weekend, some teams will be HALF way thru the 2021 season.
2. And last Friday our RBCHS Rockets won 21-14 over Plano on the road and now are 4-0 for the season. They play again this coming Friday back at home 7 PM against 0-4 Sandwich. JV game is @ 5 PM.
3. Thursday 9/23/21 will be Rocket Homecoming festivities of which we participate in their parade at RBCHS. This year Homecoming parade at RB is NOT in trucks/trailers – ALL of our teams will March around the track w/game jerseys. Flags/banners encouraged. Please plan to arrive by 630 PM, parade is close to 7 PM, Bonfire 715 PM. If you’ve never been to this, it’s pretty cool especially for the kids!
4. Practice this week will be Mon thru Wed for Grades 3rd thru 8th, Tues and Wed for 1st/2nd Grade, and Tues only for Flag.
5. Our Flaggers have a BYE this weekend! 1st/2nd Grade Maroon is traveling to the beautiful new park/stadium located in Racine against a 3-0 RYS team. 1st/2nd Grade Gold is traveling to a turf HS field at Union Grove to play their 2-1 opponent. Our 3rd/4th grade team will kick off Sat’s game day event for FIVE straight Comet games at our neighbors house which is closer to Thelen Park than many of our players travel to practice. All five remaining Comet teams play in the following order…3rd/4th @ 9 AM vs 0-3 JB, 11 AM 5th Grade vs 0-3 JB, 1 PM 6th Grade vs 2-1 JB, 3 PM 7th Grade vs 2-1 JB, 5 PM 8th Grade vs 0-3 JB. Good luck to everyone!
6. Just a tip on finding your opponents location….Click on www.seyfa.org Click on schedule. Select your grade/division and click. Identify your game, and click MAP.
Last Week # 3 Results
Week # 4 Schedule – ALL Road Games. GOOD LUCK! Please help keep our opponents parks clean.
Display GREAT Sportsmanship please. Thx
Sorry so Fuzzy…but a pic of our “Night Shift”! Relentless volunteers…training the young
A day to remember…
Go Comets and Rockets!
Leave a Comment