Jamboree EVE Update 8/20/21 – Another BRIEF OVERVIEW
REMINDER – Below is an example of how our fields will be broken down TOMORROW SATURDAY at Thelen Park.
Below is the time schedule for Saturday.
1. Carpool wherever possible
2. Arrive punctual to the times posted below for your grade level
3. Park in the NORTH lot only UNLESS you require assistance. Our general lot will be used for referee’s, paramedics, working staff, and those requiring assistance.
4. Follow the parking attends directions
5. Please park neatly within your provided space. Trucks and larger vehicles will be in one area, smaller cars etc in another.
6. Please pick up after yourself at the park
7. Please volunteer for any avail open slots
8. All players in the league attending will weigh in at this event. Those that weigh in Saturday, will not have to weigh in again this season.
If it just rains, we will play. Lightning, we’ll seek shelter. No Make-up time is allowed for lost scrimmages.
THANK YOU TO THE MANY OFFERING HELP ALL DAY, OR EVEN FOR JUST A FEW HOURS!! IT MEANS A LOT TO ALL OF US!
Below is an example of 1st and 2nd grade schedule only….
All teams in the entire park follow the same time clock. NO time outs. Injury only
All teams will get 3 scrimmages min (16 mins ea), and just a few teams will get 4 scrimmages.
ALL Play is strictly time regulated and controlled. No kickoffs, gang tackling, quick whistles, etc..
These are INSTRUCTIONAL scrimmages only. Have fun!
The actual schedules for YOUR team should be recvd directly from your Coaches and Team Moms
2021 Season GAME SCHEDULE – I can promise you if we had the “final version”, you would also have it. You will be the very first copied when we DO receive it.
It is being reviewed for accuracy from all 19 communities with 90+ teams….LOTS to review…
If we just send a draft out early, then have to retract it for corrections, it would make no sense.
Please be patient and my guess is it will be final before this weekend is over. Thank you…
TONIGHT!!! HS FOOTBALL SCRIMMGES TONIGHT AT RBCHS!
630 PM – 830 PM
PUBLIC IS WELCOME and ENCOURAGED to ATTEND!
COMET NIGHT AT RBCHS NEXT FRIDAY! More to follow this coming week!
Leave a Comment