Good Morning Comet Parents,
We’re hoping that this e-mail finds all of you in good health and off to a good start in 2021.
Just a few updates since our last e-news.
1. The SEYFA Board has been meeting monthly in Racine for our regular scheduled league meeting that is held on the 2nd Wed of every month.
a. Over the past two months, the league has accepted several NEW programs, and a few of interest to us for 2021.
i. RYS (Racine)
iii. St Mary’s (Woodstock)
2. We’re continually monitoring the Youth Sports protocol driven at the State and County levels in regards to Covid-19.
a. We have good representation from WIAA and other county/community leaders present at all mtgs and our confidence remains high for Fall 2021
3. Attached is a link for Kenosha Spring Flag League thru the BGC. Many of the orgs that we compete with in SEYFA attend this league at various levels.https://www.bgcsports.org/kenosha-youth-spring-flag-football
a. Registration is open NOW.
b. There is a maximum of teams/players based upon restrictions
c. If you’re interested, I’d act soon.
d. If you want to go as team and have enough local kids with interest, that is fine.
e. If anyone is interested in coaching, there are also openings.
f. If you’d just like to see your child play even though there’s not enough interest at your child’s age level, that’s fine. Sign them up.
4. If you’re interested in coaching for the Comets in 2021, please reach out to us. https://www.statelinecometsfootball.com/ – select contact us, or email us back.
5. If you know of anyone interested in playing in 2021 that has not before, please share their information with us.
6. We’re looking at some potential online registration dates at present, and hope to have something posted by next week as to when that will be.
26 Days Until Spring!